We take on the most challenging data analysis tasks facing national security, law enforcement and information assurance professionals:
- Expediting contingency planning
- Resolving deceptive identities
- Tracking elusive entities
- Alerting of suspicious activities
- Finding actionable intelligence in ultra high-resolution surveillance video
- Uncovering evidence in large-scale digital forensic and cybercrime investigations
- Combating insider threats
We are known to deliver successful outcomes fast. Your customized solution will be working accurately and to your specifications in the estimated time, no overruns.
We are about affordable, yet outstanding, innovative and effective solutions to your pressing data processing and analysis problems.
Our cutting edge semantic information processing technology has led to the award of contracts from Government agencies such as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
Over the last decade, we earned a stellar reputation for conceiving and developing innovative solutions and rapid fielding to operational production environments. We developed solutions in support of Government Programs including:
- MarineLink, a tactical intelligence analysis system with the first-to-deploy semantic search across tactical theater and national sources
- Axiom, a Counter-terrorism common operating picture (CT-COP) with law enforcement, intelligence and defense data
- Aware, an early dissemination of actionable sensitive, but unclassified (SBU) information to homeland security state fusion centers
- SWIM, a Web-based platform for managing relationship intelligence from tactical reports and other sensor data including biometrics
- MEDRN, a Medical Emergency Disaster Response Network fusing operational and logistics data to expedite the delivery of care and supplies to where they are most needed
We are on the GSA Schedule, GSA Contract Number GS-35F-0874P.